Sunday, May 6, 2007

This is kind of cool, but it would be nice to have more fonts available. I'm just used to all of the possibilites of Word. Other than that, I don't see many differences. The "Revisions" option is nice. I like the thought of being able to change the document and then change back if the original copy is better (or at least parts of it).

The coolest part of this is that my daughter, whose computer doesn't have Word Processing on it, now can use this to write papers for college! It saved her money over having to buy a Word Suite and since she is in college, any money saved is a great thing! It is also very handy to be able to work on your document from any computer that you have access to. The portability and compatibility is a definite strength! I can remember when I was in college and you had to make sure that the computer you were using supported the version of Word (or whichever application that you were using) that your report was typed in. Then, half the time you couldn't print because your word processing application wasn't supported by the computer or printer. This is such a huge improvement!

No comments: