Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Netlibrary

I will come back to podcasting, but the computer down here in the PCC does not have sound, so I can't listen to podcasts.

I did get signed up for Netlibrary and am currently reading this scary book called "1001 Chemicals in Everday Products". I don't understand the "checking it out" thing, but I am enjoying having access to books that are not physically in our library. I have helped lots of people set up accounts for Netlibrary, and I may have even had one before, but since I don't use it often, I have no way of knowing what username, password, or even which email address I signed up with. Hopefully, I will remember the new ones.

1 comment:

Bobbi Newman said...

"checking it" limits the number of users who access the title at one time. Different license agreements allow different numbers of users to access. Most agreement only allow one user at a time.