Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week 11

Well, I think this is it! I have enjoyed some weeks and been confused and frustrated other weeks, just like most good classes! I learned some, forgot more than I wanted to, and will hopefully remember enough to be able to help when asked questions about subjects that we discussed. I still love Library Thing, don't understand Technorati, and will leave the MySpace for Letitia up. I will probably still update the MRRL MySpace more often, but the other one is out there if anyone asks. I need to update my xanga and Facebook, which I have better access to my teens through. I am glad that Robin and Bobbi have kept backing this training, but I'm even happier that Betty found money for MP3 players. Now, for something I wish we had daughter is going to have to show me where to go for reasonably priced downloads for my MP3 player so that I don't end up using it to listen to books through DBRL's NetLibrary (an option we don't have at this time). Thanks for the lessons and, hopefully, the memories.


Bobbi said...

congratulations on finishing!

Bobbi said...

there are so many options on where to download music, of course the most popular is iTunes, and Wal-mart has them now too on their website, but I don't shop Wal-mart.

Robin said...

Yeah Letitia!! Congrats!